Friday, June 29, 2012

I Passed

yeeeaaaaayyyyy... *yelling so loudly* guess what ???
I passed my thesis on 14th June 2012.
Oooh.. June, it's been a super duper busy month. But, thanks God I could through it all. :D


Behind me, I have amazing people. Because of them I could finished it. When I was down, my family, my boyfriend and my bestfriends always supported me, never bored. How grateful I am. I'm so lucky having and knowing you all. yaaahh, because their motivated... I kept finished my thesis until passed.

And because this thesis, it makes me dissapear for a while from blogger. It's been long time not posting something here, right ? hehee..
Now, I am back. I've many stories that I wanna share in here. *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...