Wednesday, February 15, 2012

thesis,,thesis,,thesis

thesis is a document submitted in support of candidature for an academic degree or professional qualification presenting the author's research and findings. In some countries/universities, the word "thesis" or a cognate is used as part of a bachelor's or master's course, while "dissertation" is normally applied to a doctorate, while in others, the reverse is true.
The term dissertation can at times be used to describe a treatise without relation to obtaining an academic degree. The term thesis is also used to refer to the central claim of an essay or similar work. (Wikipedia)

fiuuuhhh..now I'm doing my thesis, still on progress.. Joy and sorrow to be faced because it has to be faced if you want to get scholar. yaaah,, I've to have spirit for this. Go, Icha... You must be pass this year! make my parents proud of me..
Wish me luck. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...