Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hijabee Sparkling Sunday

Hijabee Sparkling Sunday we called it #HSS, too long if I said it completely. HSS was held on December 4th 2011 by Hijabee Surabaya. There were variety of talkshow, bazaar, fashion show and SPECIAL guests : Dian Pelangi and Lulu El Hasbu.
Dian Pelangi is young fashion designer (dianrainbow.blogspot.com if you want to know more about her).
Lulu El Hasbu is model, owner Aluyya (luluelhasbu.blogspot.com).

I felt so great could be there. I got motivation to be entrepreneurs, learned about moslem fashion and many else. They are so inspired me to be success.
Thank you Hijabee Surabaya was held this event. :)


Ms. Agatha talked about nice personality and behaviour


They are models in fashion show




yeeyy,, I met my friend..




Dian Pelangi, Lulu El Hasbu and the models


I got photo with them..yeaayyy!!! Dian Pelangi (red dress) and kak Lulu. Thank you :)


Great event. Success for Hijabee Surabaya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...