Friday, November 4, 2011

I am

My name is Annisa Litaningtyas..yaa you can call me icha or annisa. I was born in Surabaya on June 18th 1990. The first child of my hero mother and my best daddy. My mother was born in Bandung ( urang sunda euy..) and my dad was born in Sragen (jowo tengah).
I have a little sister. My lovely sister who is garrulous, stubborn but cute, beautiful, and funny for me. Her name is Salsa. Was born in Surabaya on December 1st 1998.

my Education :
- Tadika Puri's kindergarten
- Al-Hikmah's Elementary School
- Al-Hikmah's Junior High School
- 6's Senior High School
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at Airlangga University.

My Bestfriend, who is very smart girl (pinteer gilaak). she study at Indonesian University, Faculty of Communcation. We met in Junior High School and we have special "call"
She calls me "ichy" and I call her "yoo" is it cute??hihihi..

the last, about my mate (my cheek is blushing.haha) my boy, my crazy boy..he is the funniest person for me.
gokiil,mbanyool wess..
yes you Leo Dwi Armanda, Love you!!

Enough yaaa..
This is my world on my blog.. and enjoy it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...